For us who love Agriculture, the expression of this passion is seen in the things we either grow, rear or trade.
Starting on a Medium scale depends on the amount of Money you have at your disposal.
A Portable Grasscutter farm is the solution to entering Agro-business in a medium scale way. A Portable Grasscutter farming business is lucrative such that all you need is the initial investment in Cages, breeding stock and maybe 2 or 3 employees to manage the Grasscutters and keep their cages clean.
One part of the lucrativeness can be seen in the of the Financial Return On Investment( ROI). If you have 50 colonies right now at home, you have a Financial value of N3,375,000.
All you need is just to get a welder/Metal Fabricator to build your cage, then buy your breeding stock and you are in business.
The feeding doesn’t cost much as their food can be found all around your house and environment. In page 31 of the “Grasscutter Money Machine..”,
I listed over 10 foods Grasscutters eat that you don’t need to spend money on. Foods like Elephant Grass,
I have discussed this topic in another post here.
For my clients who intend to start a Portable Grasscutter Farm, i help them achieve this by taking them through my 3 step system:
- I equip you with adequate information on how to raise, handle and care for Grasscutters. I do this primarily in 3 WAYS; A. either you get a copy of the book “Grasscutter Money Machine…”
2. After you have gotten an adequate knowledge about raising, handling and caring for Grasscutters, the next step is for you to build your cage. once your cage is ready,
3. I supply you the breeding stock and you are in business.
I have successfully used this system to train over 100 Nigerian’s who want to start a Portable Grasscutter Farm. I suggest you start by getting a copy of the E-Book. Its a Comprehensive guide that will take you by the hand and walk you through all you need to know about Grasscutter Farming. It also comes with the following special reports
and also some short videos straight from my farm
The currency of this age is information. Everything you want to do or be i believe has been done by somebody else in the world, all you need to do is to do what that person did, plus your own initiative, and you will will have or see that which you desire in your life. One of the Principles of success puts it better; “Do what successful people did and you will succeed.”
Success leaves clues.
To order for your copy, simply pay the sum of N5,500 to any of the following banks:
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: Chinedu Eluwa
Account Number: 0173551623
Bank: United Bank Of Africa Plc (UBA)
Account name: Chinedu Eluwa
Account Number: 0001244711
Now after you make the payment, follow this instruction to ensure prompt delivery of your E-book and the corresponding bonuses:
- Send an Email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the Email should read; “I have paid for Grasscutter Farming Ebook.”
- In the body of the mail, write the Amount you paid and your teller number, plus phone number.
Once i get this mail and confirm your payment, i will send you the materials to your Email address.
For further enquiries, call me on +2348060587854.